Position : System Administrator/Analyst
- Solve technical problems using cutting edge technologies and best practices.
- Propose multiple solutions to individual problems identifying the trade-offs between those alternatives.
- Participate in system design discussion addressing all distributed system’s challenges.
- Write quality code using latest versions languages.
- Run extensive peer reviews with special attention to clean code and good tests.
- Contribute technical expertise to all projects as required.
- Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related
Linux, Unix, Git, Jenkins, Agile
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038