Sailpoint Software Engineer
- Implement knowledge of SailPoint IdentityIQ architecture installation, artifact development and deployment. Improve Identity and Access Management (IAM) capabilities by controlling access to applications and systems containing critical and sensitive information.
- Implement Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Governance and Access Certification in SailPoint IdentityIQ via development of codes in BeanShell and Java Programming.
- Actively participate in Service Establishment, Access Certification, Privileged Access Management, Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) for IIQ Instances.
- Manage source code, access certification and builds for compliance, reporting and auditing.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) with Agile methodology.
- Integrate third party cloud enterprise ]application via REST/SOAP API services with thorough API Testing.
- Utilize computer network and cyber-security practices against network connectivity issues and resolve any communication protocol issues.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or closely
Sailpoint Identity IQ, Active Directory, Beanshell, Java, REST web services
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038