Position : .Net Mobile Developer
Job Description :
- Participate in Development, Research, Review, Analysis, Design, Coding, Integration, Testing and Release.
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications for iOS and Android devices using platforms such as Xamarin, Swift and Android Studio.
- Develop NET APIs and Microservices for deployment on-premises or in the Azure public cloud.
- Perform Full-stack development of Mobile and Web both from back end to front end using C# based code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Apply knowledge of authentication and authorization technologies in building secure applications.
- Create and maintain automated unit tests and acceptance test suites, and leverage peer reviews to increase product quality.
- Participate in the evolution of company’s CI/CD pipeline for building, testing and deploying software packages.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related + 4 years experience
iOS, Android, C#, .NET, Xamarin, Xcode, MVVM
JOB LOCATION/ WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038