IT Project Manager
- Oversee internal IT project and maintain program/project status reporting collection and review process.
- Develop detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Ensure that appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of the work efforts are aligned to produce the desired result within a given period of time across multiple programs/projects.
- Support prioritizing workload given resource constraints.
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Manage relationships to accomplish activities and provide consulting to business leads on project management disciplines and tools.
- Manage deployment project schedules to minimize intra-project resource conflict and facility activity conflict, and communicate enterprise project schedule updates.
- Identify and manage risks and issues
- Assess risk regarding business decisions by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and escalate, manage and report control issues with transparency.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or closely related
Java, Spring boot, AWS, GitHub, ThoughtSpot, Power BI, MS-SQL, Selenium for Testing
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038