Enterprise Applications Engineer
- Upgrade infrastructures for legacy applications
- Design, Develop, Test and Release new products to support business requirements.
- Problem-solve for compatibility issues and performance issues.
- Build applications in JAVA8, Spring Framework, Grails, testing, validation and production release.
- Train the business stakeholders to run enterprise applications.
- Support production issues that occur on daily run of enterprise applications.
- Responsible for Capacity increment and performance enhancement of different applications.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related + 3 years experience
JAVA, SpringBoot, AWS-S3 Bucket, DynamoDB, ReactJS, Maven, Python
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038