- Build/Maintain Docker container clusters and use various technologies for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test, and deploy.
- Develop new and existing modules in Scala while working with other developers.
- Create and implement custom maintenance patches using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Develop and deliver a cohesive and joined up service model providing the full range of cost management services and attractive to a broad cross section of clients.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages like Python, Java, Shell.
- Provision AWS services.
- Build, design and maintain platform automation infrastructure.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT Management or closely related + 2 years experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
AWS, Python, Java, Shell, CI/CD
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038